Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Ipod release

Hello, my name is Anthony. I am a avid fan of technology. I like to feel like most of us are. Today's issue is the NEW Ipod releases. The ipod is for the most part very amazing. I remember back in the 90's a computer was lucky if it had 10gb of storage. Now American's all over want 16 to 160 gig in the pocket. Its astonishing how we come to expect things. I myself have the newest laptop, well most of the time, also PS3, and now 160 gig ipod classic in my Technological arsenal. I am 31 and being as when I was growing up, this cool stuff did not come to exist. A laptop with 320 gig of storage. I ipod holding 160 gig! Wow we have come far in these advancements. Not just in technology have we changed, but in our economics. First I am in no way a political advisor, or a advocate of any sort. The economy has also changed, as well and as fast as technology. However not for the better thou. The housing market, well it is great if you have money to invest. However it is bad if you are one of the thousands that took advantage of the  ARM loans of a few years ago. I find myself watching the news and people complaining about the situation everyday. Its odd to see people who bought homes, who failed to realize that the mortgage rate was adjustable, according to the economy, and rates. I for the most part being only 31 saw this problem, and all it would do, and cause. I think people should know one small fact. In our age and time of wages, and crappy healthcare, and the horrible inflation rate, on top of energy rates. I saw and do see this problem now, and seen it years ago. People have always been accustomed to expecting more, and eventually paying less. Now, the tables are turning, and American's are not liking that new taste in thier mouth. The average American income is around $65k a year. The average home is $168k! A fair vehicle runs around $24k. Now in the last decade people have been paying 21% to 29% for finance loans. Need a payday a little faster? People are borrowing $200.00 and repaying $230 for what 2 weeks of time. That come's to over 900% annual percentage rate. Now if we are willing to pay 900% rate for a small $200 loan, is it really fair that you complain about your ignorance for buying a multi-thousand dollar home on a ARM plan? Be honest with yourself here! Enough about finances for the day. My goal here is to give a dL or down low to those who will hear it. I hope all is well for you, and that the finance world will play out better. But we need more than HOPE, we need RESULTS! Here are some tips: 1. make less trips to wal-mart 2. shop online for retailers that are not in your state, why? You pay no taxes, and is shipped to you, a huge gas saver, and at $4 a gallon, worth looking into. 3. try to avoid buying the newest gadget as soon as it come out, wait a few months, and the prices will drop, or hey what about ebay, or LSN? 4. Do more at home with the family, and spend less, and accomplish more. On a final note, if you just can't wait to shop, and want to try online shopping with one site offering all the cool technology, visit www.nextdaypc.com/baxter  Here you will find all the stuff you think you need, to make your life better. Have a incredible day. Our next BLOG will be about presidential candidates and what they have in common with all other presidents in history. Visit again soon! Anthony

No comments: